Georgia & Texas Estate Planning Attorney
Serving all of South and Middle Georgia, and Central Texas
Lambert Elder Care Law takes pride in providing compassionate and caring advice and planning for Seniors and their families. We take pride in helping our clients maintain their dignity and independence in the event of incapacity; and help them protect their assets from government taxes and long term care costs thereby preserving a legacy for their loved ones.
Through my 25 years experience as an attorney, I have found that seniors come to me seeking answers to six basic questions:
- How can I stay in my home as I age?
- How will I pay for assisted living/nursing home care if needed?
- Will I go broke paying for care before I die?
- What assistance is available for me to pay for care?
- How can I preserve my assets for my posterity?
- How can I leave assets to my loved ones yet maintain control of my finances?
Answers to these questions vary greatly depending on each individuals unique situation; available assets and individual wishes and family situation. At Lambert Elder Care Law we provided expert advice from an experienced Elder law attorney who has expertise with Medicare, Medicaid, veteran’s benefits and estate planning.
While our firm offers traditional estate planning which includes advice and preparation of those legal instruments needed by persons of all ages such as:
Wills –who is going to get what when you die
Guardianships–who is going to manage your check book and pay your bills for you when you can no longer do it yourself
Power of Attorney’s–who is going to make decisions for you
Living Wills/Advance Directives–who is going to decide if you get the feeding tube or not
Our firm concentrates on the needs and desires of Seniors and those wishing to accomplish more thorough, efficient planning. Our primary job is to accomplish 4 specific goals through proper planning:
1. Keep you out of Institutional Care;
2. Assist you with finding suitable housing IF you can no longer Stay at Home
3. Assist you with proper planning for advanced age, limited mobility, and possible disability so you never go broke;
4. Assist you with proper planning so you never become a Burden.
We believe that proper planning, and a comprehensive life care plan team approach we can do more than simply help you determine who gets your property after you die. We assist you with planning for the journey by packing the car; planning the route; setting the GPS; making sure the vehicle is fine tuned for the journey; and planning each detailed stop along the way to make the trip as safe, comfortable, and pleasant as possible.
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your journey. We look forward to meeting you and discussing your needs.
The Team at Lambert Elder Care Law
Bob, Sheryl, Wanda, Casie, Sandra, Marcy, Amber, and Hannah